Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Tatting Floral Bookmark

I have done two floral bookmarks . I have found this pattern in a Spanish magazine, and did it.
See their pictures. I will show you how to do it step by step later. Hope you like them.

 The other one
Another picture for both of them
The original pattern tells us to use two different sizes of threads to do this bookmark. I have done this with the blue-green one, and I have used the same size of thread with the red-green one.
we must use two shuttles to do this bookmark.
I have used  a big bead at the end of each other , and a tassel to decorate my bookmarks.

Happy tatting.

2 Yorum var:

Traudi Gartendrossel said...

Adorable are your crochet ;-))

Thank you for your compliment on my Christmas dress, I am happy and I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Traudi

Lily said...

Thanks so much Traudi for your so sweet compliment.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...