Sunday, September 23, 2012

top down blouse for my sister



I have made this blouse for my sister. As you see it is top down blouse; I have made it using thread size 20, and steel crochet hook size 8. I wanted to learn this technique of making blouse from top to down, and she chose this pattern so I have made it for her.
After I finished this blouse , I can say it is so easy technique to try, and it makes lovely blouse with yoke also sweater with yoke or raglan shaping.
This is a charting Japanese pattern-which I prefer to work with more than written pattern.
This blouse also is seamless ; it has no seam in any part nor in body or sleeves or any part. Completely seamless with so so few weave in ends thread. You just work in circle in the whole stages
I also want to say that I have changed the edge of bottom, and sleeves of the blouse, and chose another edge to match more with the yoke stitch , and shape. I also changed the stitches  inside the pattern of edge and used popcorn instead of puff stitch also to match the popcorn of the yoke- love to change things.☺☺☻. Here is the result.

10 Yorum var:

Knitting-twitter said...

dear Lily, it looks fantastic and I bet, your sister loves it. The shape of it looks really good and not having threads to sew in is more than a bonus.
Congratulations to your work,
ciao ciao Christa

Lily said...

Hello dear Christa, Thanks so much for your so kind, and sweet compliments. Very kind lady you are.

Snowcatcher said...

Turned out beautifully!

Traudi Gartendrossel said...

Liebe Lily,
das ist ja fantastisch, es gibt auch eine Art die Häkelbluse von oben nach unten zu häkeln und finde sie wunderschön!!

Dankeschön für Deinen Besuch im Drosselgarten und Dein Kompliment zu meiner Lavinia,
ich freue mich sehr!!

einen lieben Gruß schickt Dir Traudi

Lily said...

Hello "Snowcatcher"
Many thanks dear for your sweet compliment.

Lily said...

Hello Traudi,
Many thanks dear for your so sweet compliment. You are welcome dear; I already love your lovely work, and your Photo too. It is my own pleasure.

Elizangela said...

Lily! Que linda a sua blusa um charme,adorei a cor e os pontos um capricho, parabéns!! E como veste bem, ficou linda em você!

Obs: Desculpa a ausência não estava conseguindo postar comentários aqui no seu blog, hoje consegui. Ufa!
Obrigado pelas suas visitas, sempre presente no meu blog, ando inventando umas costuras e outros artesanatos, mas o crochê é a minha paixão.
Beijos Lily
Eliz

Lily said...

Many thanks dear Eliza for your so sweet compliments, but this blouse for my sister not for me.☺
It is my pleasure to visit your lovely blog, and see your wonderful work there. I always love that.

Márcia Santos said...

Very obliged to wish him the income. It can ask.

DaCraftyLady said...

wow this is just beautiful I love it!! ~~Debb

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...