Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tatting Bookmark

   I have made this little bookmark using thread size 30, and one shuttle. Nothing new about this tatting piece. I am trying to make my stitches even, and nice because I still don't like my stitches. I don't control thread in a good way yet specially when I am doing a chain. I feel my fingers weak, and didn't give me a good tension yet.

   In tatting we use the middle finger to tight the stitches, but my middle finger is weak, and didn't grab the thread tight yet. I use the index in crochet not middle so I need to train this finger more for tatting.

   I use shuttle better now, control it better specially it is a small shuttle, and light weight. Also there is no problem to flip the stitches now. I completely flip the stitches smoothly , and fast too. Shuttle doesn't fall in my hand any more lolololll .


  
   


0 Yorum var:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...